lørdag, september 20, 2008

Translation?

I'm not sure why these flags, but oh well, you can't be too choosy with the pics you find on google.


Hey guys! From the stats on blogcounter (a.k.a stalking device) I have found out that I have readers from non - Scandinavian countries, who cannot possibly understand crap of what I'm saying. I'm open to writing a little translation with all of the essential bits at the bottom of my posts, so if you want that, please leave a comment below. I mean, it would look quite stupid if I wrote the translation without anyone to read it. Anyways, just leave a comment, and I'll see what I can do.

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Klart du ahr lesere fra skandinaviske land ! Jeg leser bloggen din og vet om flere andre fra Norge som også gjør det ! Bloggen din er super, fortsett sånn :)

Tonia sa...

Oh, tusen takk! Så gøy å vite at man ikke blogger for ingenting, liksom. Og don't worry, det skal jeg